Through on-site presence you can put your company or organisation in the spotlight during the most important networking event of the year for the life sciences sector, attended by 1,300 high-level life sciences actors from about 550 companies & organisations!
flanders.bio members | non-flanders.bio members
Deadline to reserve a booth: 23/03/2018
The Exhibitor Package includes:
- 6 sqm floor space in the exhibition hall (measurements inside: 1m90 deep x 2m90 wide)
- each booth is equipped with 2 spots (halogeen – 100 W / spot)
- 1 table (1m80x50 cm) with nap & up to 2 chairs
- back walls and - depending on the location of your booth - side walls (building and dismantling included)
- wireless internet access
- electricity (1 600 W)
- 2 participant entry passes (! please note that people that staff your booth also count for an entry pass) with access to the knowledge for growth partnering tool that enables you to schedule meetings with potential partners on your booth
- your company logo, company description & company categorization on the kfg website and in the kfg APP
- your company categorization in the printed KfG catalogue that will be distributed on 17 May
- NOT INCLUDED: liability insurance
Option: Additional 6sqm floor space
Option: Premium booth (= booth with extra visibility)
Option: Recruitment package
This package includes:
- Your company identified as a recruiting company in the dedicated emailings we will send to our database of graduating students and job-seekers in the life sciences.
- Your company logo & recruitment profile on the kfg website and in the kfg app.
- Your company mentioned as a recruiting company in the printed kfg catalogue that will be distributed on 17 May.
- Recruitment sign on your booth.