PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
REGISTER YOUR DELEGATES
Please do not forget to register ALL individual delegates of your company (this also counts for booth staff).
Proceed to the delegate registration form.
- You can use the option EXHIBITOR/SPONSOR twice.
- If you want to register more than 2 delegates, please use the option GENERAL DELEGATE for each additional registration.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BOOTH
Have a look at the floor plan and list of exhibitors.
- Booths 1-68 are located on the Arteveldeforum (ground floor)
- Booths 69-115 are located on the Minneplein (1st floor).
A 6sqm booth is 3m widex2m deep (measurements inside: 1m90 deep x 2m90 wide, 2m50 high).
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Provide us with your design and we will have it printed on the panels!
Cost to have 1 panel printed = 125 EUR VAT excluded
A standard booth (not a corner booth) has 7 walls in total
Deadline to sign up for this service has closed.
Cost for a 40 inch plasma screen as in the picture below:
185€ + VAT
- Order extra furniture
Do you prefer a cocktail table with chairs on your booth? We can order it for you!
- Sit back and relax: our member company Voxdale takes care of a custom booth lay-out based on your input
Cost for a 6sqm booth: 2000 EUR VAT excluded for design & print of the walls / 4500 EUR VAT excluded for walls and equipment
Deadline to register for this option has closed.
MOUNTING YOUR BOOTH (16 OR 17 MAY)
You can mount your booth
- on 16 May between 11 am and 5 pm OR
- on 17 May between 7 am and 8:15 am.
All booths should be set up on 17 May by 8:15 am.
Parking is available for exhibitors on 16 May & 17 May. Use of the car park is free but registration is mandatory! (max. of 1 car space per exhibitor). Please book your parking space for one or both of these days by sending your details and license plate to email@example.com.
KNOWLEDGE FOR GROWTH CONFERENCE (17 MAY)
- Delegate registration starts at 8:00 am.
Each registered participant will receive an e-mail a few days before the conference, with a unique QR Entrance Code that will be scanned at the registration desks on May 17th, and create a name badge.
- The programme of lectures will start at about 8:45 am.
- Traffic at your booth will be high during the catering moments*:
8:00–8:45 am: welcome coffee
10:45–11:30 am: coffee break
12:50–2:30 pm: lunch
3:50–4:45 pm: coffee break
The closing reception (from 6:00 pm onwards) will take place on the 1st Floor.
* for exhibitors free catering will be provided during the entire day at the different catering spots.
DEMOUNTING YOUR BOOTH (17 MAY)
You can demount your booth on 17 May between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
!! Booths on the First Floor can only be demounted AFTER the closing reception (from 7:15 PM onwards).
In case you want to ship material to the conference, please note that this is the delivery address:
Ghent ICC - International Convention Center Ghent
To the attention of Lies Geerts
Van Rysselberghedreef 2 bus 1 - Citadelpark
Please clearly label your shipment with 'knowledge for growth 2018'