PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
BOOTH REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Please order your booth by selection an available booth on the floorplan and filling out your order form;
- flanders.bio will send you a confirmation of your order by sending you the invoice*;
- After payment, you will receive the exhibitor's manual (more info below) with further instructions and practical details.
*Please note that your booth will only be confirmed once payment is met. Late payment can lead to the release of your booth!
Once your booth is confirmed (= payment is met) you will receive an exhibitor's manual. This manual contains all information on:
- how to register your delegates (tickets included in your booth package & other delegates)
- how to order your printed booth panels
- how to order extra furniture
- deadlines for submissions
- (de)mounting hours
- practical info about the conference venue
- contact persons
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BOOTH
Have a look at the floor plan and list of exhibitors.
- Booths 1-68 are located on the Arteveldeforum (ground floor)
- Booths 69-115 are located on the Minneplein(1st floor).
A 6sqm booth is 3m wide x 2m deep (measurements inside: 1m90 deep x 2m90 wide, 2m50 high).
- Delegate registration starts at 8:00 am.
Each registered participant will receive an e-mail after registration with a unique QR entrance code that will be scanned at the registration desks on May 9th, and create a name badge.
- The programme of lectures will start at about 9:00 am.
- Traffic at your booth will be high during the catering moments*:
8:00–9:00 am: welcome coffee
10:50–11:30 am: coffee break
13:00–2:30 pm: lunch
4:00–4:30 pm: coffee break
The closing reception (from 5:30 pm onwards) will take place on the 1st Floor.
* for exhibitors free catering will be provided during the entire day at the different catering spots.