Submit your abstract today!
On September 27, academic researchers working on a research project within the broad spectrum of life sciences, i.e. healthcare, agriculture and food or industrial applications, can present their research to all attendees.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS = 21/05/2021
What's in it for you?
- Your research showcased on the virtual conference platform
- The opportunity to orally present your research to all attendees during a dedicated time slot in the programme and later on-demand.
- One of the selected presenters will receive a financial award from a professional jury.
- Poster presenters are entitled to a reduced registration fee (€160,- VAT excl. for an online ticket)
- Part of a selected doctoral school? Then you might participate for free! (View the conditions here)
Call for abstracts. How to participate?
- Submit your abstract here. (Deadline = 21/05/2021)
- After the deadline, we'll confirm your participation and indicate if you've been selected to present. We'll also confirm if you can register for free (when covered by your doctoral school) or at a reduced rate.
- Register for your conference access.
- Submit your poster and/or record your video presentation.
- Clear your agenda on 27-29 September to get the most out of your participation at knowledge for growth!