Register as a delegate
- After registration you will receive an e-invoice with the payment details. This can take a few days.
- Cancellation Policy: Notifications received 2 months before the start of an event, get refunded for 100% minus an administrative fee of 50 euro. All notifications received between 1 and 2 months before the start of the event, get refunded for 50% minus an administrative fee of 50 euro. Cancellations requests received less than 1 month before the start of the event won't be refunded. Replacement by a colleague is always allowed.
Regular Registration (from 17/03/2018): 750 € (-> 450 € for flanders.bio members)
Late Registration (after 27/04/2018): 830 € (-> 500 € for flanders.bio members)
1 person / submitted abstract
150 € for the full-day programme / 50 € for the afternoon programme
Only jobseekers that are currently unemployed can register using this option.
BACHELOR/MASTER STUDENTS IN LIFE SCIENCES
Only for the afternoon programme (from 1:45 PM onwards)
If you are affiliated with one of the doctoral schools listed, your registration fee will be reimbursed by your doctoral school.
- University of Antwerp: Antwerp doctoral school
Note: provided that you have enough educational credit
- Life Sciences and Medicine
- (Bioscience) Engineering
- Natural Sciences
Note: provided that you submit an application for recognition and did not yet include a seminar in the cluster Career management
! The doctoral schools listed below will only reimburse the participation of PhD students that submit an abstract (see: https://www.knowledgeforgrowth.be/present-your-research). Abstract submission is open until 01/02/2018. PhD students that submit an abstract will receive more details about the selection of their abstract and registration instructions in March 2018 !
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Life Sciences and Medicine
- Natural Sciences and (Bioscience) Engineering
Note: up to 10 PhD Students that submit an abstract and have not attended knowledge for growth before
- KU Leuven: Biomedical Sciences
Note: up to 10 PhD Students that submit an abstract
Note: up to 5 students that submit an abstract
- State of the Union (16/05): +100 €
- Walking Dinner (17/05): +68 € for flanders.bio members; +85€ for non-members
The conference fee includes:
- Access to partneringONE to arrange one-to-one meetings with the other delegates (not for students / jobseekers / press)
- Access to the full programme of plenary talks, breakout sessions and workshops (bachelor and master students only have access to the afternoon programme)
- Access to the exhibition hall with company booths
- Access to the poster area
- Access to knowledge for growth APP
- Conference bag
- Welcome coffee, lunch, coffee breaks & closing reception (not for students)
Note: the fees are 21% VAT excluded
Value catering = 60 EUR VAT excluded.